Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Op-Ed

I want to be creative on this project and write the piece from an Asian point of view. Many different nationalities live in America and their voice has a right to be heard too. What I specifically want to do with the topic from the Article "The Next President should focus more on Asia is to focus on the benefits of focusing more on Asia, and not just the countering reasons like we are doing nothing in Iraq. I think it will be hard trying to voice it through the perspective of a different nationality, but I want to try. Plus, the study the author of my artist used for research had a variety of nationalities within the study itself that will help me achieve my goal.

2 comments:

Marissa S said...

Your op-ed sounds very original and unique. This will be a very fascinating topic to read about.

Lindsay B said...

This is an interesting and creative idea. I would be interested to read it from this perspective.